5.0

Signing up was easy, everything was clearly explained to me.I got documents by fax that were easy to read and understand.

My lenders agreed to the terms quickly. In June 2010 I had almost $18,000 in credit card debt and was told that it would take about 5 years to pay off. My last payment is this month. Every email I've sent has been answered.

I think their fees are reasonable for what they do.Using this service took a huge amount of stress off of me, not having to deal with phone calls and threat letters and the possibility of wage garnishment.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of positive experience from Delray Credit Counselors. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Delray Credit Counselors to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delray Credit Counselors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Delray Credit Counselors?

Comments